WANT TO PLAY IN COLLEGE?
There is nothing you wouldn't do to make your dream of playing at the next level a reality, right? You're not a competitive and committed student-athlete who has come this far to awaken from that dream now, correct? Then there are a few direct points that must be made here:
- This is about your education! College is a four-year experience that will affect the rest of your life!
- Be realistic! Less than 1% of high school student-athletes receive a fully-funded NCAA Division I scholarship!
- College coaches cannot recruit you if they don't know who you are!
- If they don't pay, you don't play!
- You must start early! College coaches don't wait until your junior or senior year to start tracking you!
- It is NOT your high school or club coach's job to get you recruited!
- You must remain 100% committed to doing everything necessary to achieve your collegiate dream!
- There is no such thing as a lost opportunity; someone else is ALWAYS there to take it!
It is important to note, POA does not make the decision as to which student-athletes receive college contacts and subsequent college and university grant and financial-aid packages . . . that is ALWAYS up to the coaches and their respective schools; but it certainly is our responsibility to provide you the best opportunity to receive the assistance and guidance necessary to help with keeping YOUR college dream alive!